Cheese dip is an all-time favorite amongst people of all ages. Whether you need a appetizer at a party or a fan-favorite to bring to a tailgating event or over to the neighbors house, give this easy and quick cheese dip a try.
1 Large, chopped finely
2 Can (20 oz)
30 Ounce (2 - 15 oz cans)
30 Ounce (2 - 15 oz cans, recommend: Cheese Whiz)
1 Medium, seeded and diced
2 Bag (2 kg)
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat add in the beef and brown for about 8 minutes.
2. Then add the onion with the beef and cook until onion becomes translucent and beef is cooked through.
3. While the beef and onion are cooking add the tomato soup, salsa, cheese dip and jalapeño into a crockpot.
4. Once the hamburger has cooked through, drain out any grease and add the hamburger and onion into the crockpot with all the other ingredients.
5. Place crockpot on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.