A great apple dip for the fall. Can be served hot or cold. Great served with Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips.
2 Cup (32 tbs) (peeled, cored and diced)
Fresh lemon juice
Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a sauce pan combine apple, fresh lemon juice, brown sugar and cinnamon.
2. Heat until boiling and allow cooking until all of the juice has been extracted from the apple.
3. Mix the cornstarch and water together, and pour over the apples.
4. Allow to cook until thickened.
5. Serve apple dip hot or cold with cinnamon – sugar tortilla chips.