1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture in the prepared baking dish.
5. Mix mozzarella and parmesan cheeses together.
6. Put half of cheese mixture over cream cheese.
7. Pour pizza sauce over cheese.
8. Top with green pepper, scallions and black olives.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
10. Serve with baguettes.
Slice baguettes brush with olive oil and bake at 375° for 10 minutes until crispy.