1. Place a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil, and spread it all around.
2. Add bell pepper and onion to it. Sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Place ground beef to skillet and cook until they become brown.
4. Lower the heat to medium and add chili powder, and ground cumin to it. Cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Pour beer, cook for 2-3 minutes and place it in the bottom of a pie pan. Spread it into a nice leveled bottom. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes.
6. Spread sour cream on top of beef as the next layer.
7. Pour salsa on top of the pie pan and spread it into a layer.
8. Sprinkle cheese on top just before serving, alongside chilled beer.
Cut the top and the bottom of bell pepper. Pull out the seeds and quarter it. Remove the white inner ribs, and dice them.