2. Take a round loaf, and hollow it up. Cut the top of the bread, slice and take out the inside portion to make a hollow.
3. Take the top and the inside of the bread and cut them into squares.
4. Place the hollow bread loaf and square pieces in oven, and toast for about 10 minutes.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese.
6. Add Hidden valley ranch dressing mix, spoon and pop it in micro oven for 90 seconds for cheese to melt.
7. Throw in olives, pepper, and bay leaf in bowl. Mix it well.
8. Pour the mixture in the hollow loaf.
9. Garnish loaf with parsley and pepper slices, and serve it with toasted loaf pieces.