Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy!
2. In a bowl, place together together shredded chicken, salad dressing, cream cheese and hot sauce, and mix well.
3. Add in ¾ of the cheese and stir to mix.
4. In an 8”X8” baking dish, put the chicken mixture, spread well, flattening the surface.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, spreading well.
6. Bake in oven for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
7. Serve warm with celery sticks and tortilla chips.