1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Udis bread crumbs used as needed)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Into a blender, add the spinach and artichoke hearts. Blend to process it.
3. Then, add non-fat Greek yogurt, grated cheese, garlic, fresh lemon juice , salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
4. Transfer the blended mixture into an oven safe dish. Top it up with some crumbled feta cheese and breadcrumbs.
5. Place in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with any finger food of your choice or crackers, breads, or chips.
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber, vitamins, minerals, iron and phosphorus. This is just the perfect recipe to take a holiday party.