1. Open the can of tuna and drain the water.
2. Remove the seeds from the avocado and place it in a bowl mash the avocado using a fork.
3. Cut the carrots into strips or sticks set aside.
4. In a bowl add the tuna, mayonnaise, sesame seeds, ground pepper, stir and break up the tuna meat.
5. Using a hand blender mix everything together.
6. Squeeze the lemon juice in the mashed avocado add salt and mix well.
7. Put the tuna in a serving bowl, add the avocado and spread it evenly.
8. Serve the tuna dip along with the carrot sticks.