There is no better way to make a party even better than with a fantastic dip. Carefree Creamed Spinach is my famous spinach dip that always bodes well with the crowd. Serve with your favorite bread or crackers and dip in!
1 Pound (Defrosted)
Low fat cream cheese
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Preheat skillet with butter to medium high heat and add flour.
2. Let it cook for a minute mixing constantly.
3. Add the stock and mix.
4. Then add spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add cream cheese, garlic and parsley and let the cream cheese melt completely.
6. Remove from the stove and sprinkle feta cheese on top.
If you are looking for a healthy dip for your next party look no more! Try this Spinach and Cheese Dip. It is quick and easy to prepare and will taste yum with chips, fritters or bread. So are you ready to rock your next party? Watch the video for the recipe details.