Middle Eastern Garbanzo Dip
|Toasted sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked garbanzos||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained and reserve 1 tablespoon liquid|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a blender and add sesame seeds. Grind them finely.
2. Stir in reserved liquid and garbanzos and puree.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Scrap the mixture from blender and add it to the bowl. Allow it to remain for atleast an hour until the dip sets and flavors blend.
5. Serve the Middle Eastern Garbanzo Dip.