Chive and Oyster Dip
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||4 Drop|
|Chives||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Cream/Top of milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Smoked oysters||1⁄2 Can (5 oz), drained and chopped|
1) Place the cream cheese at room temperature to soften.
2) In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
3) Stir in the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice and chives, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add a little cream or top milk, blend thoroughly for a desired dip consistency.
5) Fold the chopped oysters into the cheese mixture; mix thoroughly.
6) Refrigerate the dip until thoroughly chilled.
7) Use the Chive and Oyster Dip as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 863 Calories from Fat 577
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.3%
Saturated Fat 27.4 g136.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 204.2 mg68.1%
Sodium 1338.2 mg55.8%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 28 g56.5%
Vitamin A 51.9% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 133.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet