Raw Mushroom Dip
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mashed|
|Green onion with tops||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, finely chopped (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Crisp lettuce||4 Ounce|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Take a bowl and add cream cheese along with sour cream, salt, tarragon, garlic and onion.
2) Put mushroom and mix them.
3) Keep the mixture in the refrigerator and chill them for at least 2hours.
4) Take a bowl and line with crisp lettuce.
5) Garnish the dip with chopped parsley and serve in a serving bowl.
6) The dip can also be served with corn chips or crackers.