Creamy Chive Dip
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (125 Grams, 1 Packet)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mixed mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , hardboiled|
1) Place the cream cheese at room temperature to soften.
2) In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
3) Mix in the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon milk, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, chives and mustard; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the chopped eggs and enough milk for a desired consistency of dip.
5) Use the Creamy Chive Dip as required.