Overnight Shrimp Dip
|Water||9 Cup (144 tbs)|
|Medium shrimp||3 Pound|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||4 Drop|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil; put in the shrimp and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water completely; rinse with cold water.
4. Remove the shells and devein shrimp; chop. Keep aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, lemon juice, salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well.
6. Mix in shrimp and onion; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
7. Serve the shrimp dip with assorted crackers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2239 Calories from Fat 895
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.8%
Saturated Fat 48.2 g241.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2317.7 mg772.6%
Sodium 3779.4 mg157.5%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 291 g581.3%
Vitamin A 135% Vitamin C 96.5%
Calcium 96% Iron 192.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet