Cream Cheese and Clam Dip
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 package, 3 oz. each)|
|Canned minced clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, soften the cream cheese.
2) Drain the clams and add 2 tablespoons of clam juice to the cheese.
3) Combine the mixture to smooth.
4) Add minced clams, Tabasco sauce, seasonings, onion and lemon juice.
5) Mix well and place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) Serve the dip with chips or crackers.