Fried Cauliflower With Mustard Dip
|Cauliflower heads||2 Medium|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Cracker meal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1. TO PREPARE MUSTARD SAUCE: In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, onion, mustard, vinegar and curry powder well. Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
2.TO PREPARE FRIED CAULIFLOWER: In running water, wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets.
3. In a wide mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, flour, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth.
4. One by one, dip flowerets in batter; dredge in cracker meal.
5. Deep fry in hot oil (375°) or until they turn golden brown.
5. Serve the fried cauliflower immediately with Mustard Dip.