Hot Bean And Bacon Dip
|Canned pork and beans in tomato sauce||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Sharp process american cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Liquid smoke seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Crisp bacon slices||8 (In 1-Inch Pieces)|
1) In a blender, blend together beans, 3/4 cup cheese and seasonings for about 30 seconds.
2) Then, push the ingredients into blades and add bacon and blend for 20 more seconds.
3) Take a chafing dish and heat the mixture.
4) In a serving dish or bowl, transfer the dip and top with cheese.
5) Serve it with potato or corn chips.