Spicy Peanut Dip
|Salted peanuts||4 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Drop|
|Oil||4 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
1. In an electric mixer, combine peanuts with chilli powder, lemon juice and garlic. Grind till coarse in texture.
2. Add sesame oil and grind once.
3. Gradually add oil in a thin stream and blend till smooth.
4. Season with soy sauce, as required.
1. Transfer on to dip bowl and serve with appetizers.