Molasses Yogurt Dip
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (thick, hung overnight)|
|Cucumber||1 , unpeeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, grated|
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the garlic and walnuts.
2. Grind coarsely.
3. Add the vinegar and seasoning and blend well.
4. Incorporate the oil to make a dressing.
5. Tip into a bowl.
6. Stir in thick yogurt and the molasses.
7. Squeeze as much moisture out as possible, from the cucumber and stir into the yogurt dip.
9. Spoon into a dip bowl and serve chilled, as an accompaniment to kabobs.