Garden Variety Dip
|Plain yogurt||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry roasted unsalted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped, peeled and seeded|
|Chopped green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground white pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add yogurt.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify the flavors.
5. Spoon Dip into a serving bowl.
6. Accompany with vegetable dippers like carrots, celery, mushrooms, radish, steamed cauliflower or broccoli florets.