|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Caviar||1 Ounce (2 Tablespoons)|
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the chives and parsley.
4. Gently fold in the caviar.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to chill and intensify the flavors.
6. Spoon Dip into a serving bowl.
7. Garnish with additional caviar if you like.
8. Accompany with crackers, or dippers of your choice. This can also be used as a canapÃ© filling or spread.