|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Caviar||1 Ounce (2 Tablespoons)|
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the chives and parsley.
4. Gently fold in the caviar.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to chill and intensify the flavors.
6. Spoon Dip into a serving bowl.
7. Garnish with additional caviar if you like.
8. Accompany with crackers, or dippers of your choice. This can also be used as a canapÃ© filling or spread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 907 Calories from Fat 753
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g131.5%
Saturated Fat 46.4 g231.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423.7 mg141.2%
Sodium 1200.5 mg50%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 24 g48.4%
Vitamin A 127.6% Vitamin C 81%
Calcium 44% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet