Kilbirnie Clam Dip
|Canned minced clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can, Undrained)|
|Scotch whisky||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Johnnie walker red label)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Cover and refrigerate to chill and intensify the flavors.
5. Spoon Dip into a serving bowl.
6. Accompany with crackers or corn or potato chips. This can also be used as a canapÃ© filling or spread.