Kilbirnie Clam Dip
|Canned minced clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can, Undrained)|
|Scotch whisky||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Johnnie walker red label)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Cover and refrigerate to chill and intensify the flavors.
5. Spoon Dip into a serving bowl.
6. Accompany with crackers or corn or potato chips. This can also be used as a canapÃ© filling or spread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1817 Calories from Fat 1119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.8%
Saturated Fat 70.7 g353.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 511.5 mg170.5%
Sodium 3426.9 mg142.8%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 75 g149.3%
Vitamin A 109.6% Vitamin C 83.4%
Calcium 71.1% Iron 339.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet