Savory Yogurt Dip
|Instant onion broth and seasoning||1 Ounce (Herb-Ox)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried chopped chives||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add yogurt.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify the flavors.
5. Spoon Dip into a serving bowl.
6. Accompany with vegetable dippers like carrots, celery, mushrooms, radish, steamed cauliflower or broccoli florets.
7. You can also use this yogurt dip as a dressing for salads or an accompaniment to meats like lamb.