Savory Yogurt Dip
|Instant onion broth and seasoning||1 Ounce (Herb-Ox)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried chopped chives||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add yogurt.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify the flavors.
5. Spoon Dip into a serving bowl.
6. Accompany with vegetable dippers like carrots, celery, mushrooms, radish, steamed cauliflower or broccoli florets.
7. You can also use this yogurt dip as a dressing for salads or an accompaniment to meats like lamb.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.4 mg9.8%
Sodium 2519.3 mg105%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.9%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 20 g40.4%
Vitamin A 357.7% Vitamin C 295.1%
Calcium 78.7% Iron 147.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet