Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
|Canned chunk style mixing chicken||5 Ounce (1 Can Swanson)|
|Apple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to chill and intensify the flavors before serving.
6. Pour into a serving bowl and accompany with chips, crackers or dippers of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1013 Calories from Fat 703
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g122.2%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.4 mg42.5%
Sodium 520.5 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.5%
Sugars 32.9 g
Protein 31 g62.8%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 22.8%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet