Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
|Canned chunk style mixing chicken||5 Ounce (1 Can Swanson)|
|Apple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to chill and intensify the flavors before serving.
6. Pour into a serving bowl and accompany with chips, crackers or dippers of your choice.