|Milk chocolate/Semisweet chocolate - 24 ounces||24 Ounce (2 bars)|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cointreau||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bananas||4 Medium, cut in 1-inch chunks|
|Angel food cake/2 pound cakes||1 , cut into cubes|
1) In the top of a double boiler, combine the chocolate and cream together.
2) Place the top over hot water and stir until the chocolate is melted and thoroughly blended with the cream.
3) Stir in the Cointreau and mix thoroughly
4) In a small pan or fondue pot, remove the mixture and place over a candle warmer or an electric food warmer.
5) In a serving platter, arrange the bananas and cake cubes along with some fondue forks and place the hot chocolate dip by the side.
6) Spear the banana or cake on a fork, swirl in the chocolate dip and serve immediately.
The chocolate dip may not be overheated, else it may scorch.