Spicy Seafood Dip
|Plain yogurt||8 Ounce (Breyer's, 1 cup)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned crab/Tuna fish /shrimp||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked, or chopped (1 can)|
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and yogurt.
2. Beat with a spoon or with a wire whisk until well blended and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve the Spicy Seafood Dip with dippers of your choice as a party appetizer.