Spicy Seafood Dip
|Plain yogurt||8 Ounce (Breyer's, 1 cup)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned crab/Tuna fish /shrimp||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked, or chopped (1 can)|
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and yogurt.
2. Beat with a spoon or with a wire whisk until well blended and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve the Spicy Seafood Dip with dippers of your choice as a party appetizer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 670 Calories from Fat 483
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.9%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 231.3 mg77.1%
Sodium 1822.6 mg75.9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.2%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 34 g68.2%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 27.9% Iron 0.84%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet