Kiwi Fruit Wine Cream Dip
|Kiwifruit wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Gibson Brand)|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||9 Ounce, ready prepared (1 Carton)|
1. In a large saucepan, place all the ingredients and cook, covered on high heat.
2. When the mixture comes to a roiling boil, uncover and cook for five-minutes more till the mixture thickens considerably.
3. Cool the mixture slightly and then fold in the chilled whipped cream
4. Cover and set aside to chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or till set
5. Serve the Kiwi Fruit Wine Cream Dip with crackers, cruditÃ©s or cold meats