|Bread loaf||1 (Sheepherders)|
|Sheepherders bread loaf||1|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm), finely minced|
|Fresh garlic||12 Clove (60 gm), finely minced|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Sour cream||16 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||12 Ounce, grated|
|Artichoke hearts||1 Can (10 oz), drained and cut into quarters (Water Pack Not Marinated)|
|Canned water packed artichoke hearts||10 Ounce, drained and cut into quarters (Not Marinated, 1 Can)|
|French rolls||6 Small, sliced thinly, but not all the way through|
1) Make a hole in the top of the bread loaf about 5 inches in diameter.
2) If you wish, make a zigzag pattern to be more presentable.
3) Take away soft bread from cut portion and remove.
4) Retain crust to make top layer for loaf.
5) Take out most of the soft inside portion of the loaf and retain for other purposes,such as for stuffing or dried bread crumbs.
6) In about 2 tablespoons butter, fry green onions and half the garlic quickly until onions shrink a bit,soft and translucent by turning frequently.
7) Ensure that you do not burn.
8) Cube cream cheese into small chunks, add the onions, garlic, sour cream and Cheddar cheese and mix well.
9) Slowly fold in artichoke hearts.
10) Stuff all of this mixture into hollowed out bread.
11) Arrange on top on bread and cover in a double thickness of heavy duty aluminum foil.
12) Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
13) Thinly slice French rolls and grease with remaining butter and garlic.
14) Cover in foil and bake with big loaf for the last 30 min.
15) When done, discard foil and serve using slices of French rolls to dip out sauce.