Sesame Chicken Kabobs and Minty Dip
|Boneless chicken||1 Pound, cut into 1 1/2 inch or bite-size pieces|
|Garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Soya sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Red chili flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|White sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon (White Til)|
1. Wash and pat dry all the water from the chicken on a kitchen towel. Prick chicken with a fork.
2. In a bowl add chicken & all the other ingredients except sesame seeds. Mix well & cover. Let it marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
3. Lift one piece at a time & roll in sesame seeds so that it is fully covered.
4. Take a baking tray or cover a grill rack with aluminium foil. Grease with oil, or spray some no stick cooking spray on the foil or the baking tray.
5. Place the chicken pieces, on the prepared tray or rack. Bake in a preheated oven at 160Â°C/325Â°F for 15 minutes or till the chicken is cooked. Remove to a serving plate & serve with a minty yogurt dip.
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.1 mg35.4%
Sodium 629.5 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 21 g42.6%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet