Ricotta Olive Dip Or Dressing
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||4 Large|
|Chopped chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared yellow mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Take a blender or a food processor.
2. In the blender container, combine all ingredients and process.
3. Continue processing until the mix turns light green in color; however, take double care so that it should not be pureed.
4. Refrigerate the mix in covered condition until it is completely chilled.
5. Serve as per requirement.