|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Cucumbers||2 Large, pared|
|Thick yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a food processor with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, remove the minced garlic, then stir in yogurt, salt and pepper.
3) In a food processor with a shredding disc, process the cucumbers until shredded.
4) Place the cucumber in a tea towel, squeeze into the yogurt mixture and stir gently to mix.
5) Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour until chilled.
6) Use as required.