|Canned garbanzo beans/Chickpeas||20 Ounce (1 Can Of 1 Pound And 4 Ounce)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds/1 1/2 tablespoons tahini||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (Large Clove)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Drain chick peas well.
2) In a blender jar, mix the drained chickpeas with all other ingredients.
3) Blend till a creamy mixture forms.
4) Serve chilled, scattered with chopped parsley and as a dip for raw vegetables of your choice or use as a spread.
5) This dip is a perfect compliment to be served on matzos or with pita bread triangles.
6) To make the dip more spicy and flavour-rich, increase the measure of garlic and lemon juice.