Parmesan Herb Dip
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Parsley sprigs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaf||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Mint flavored oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated.
2) Add the garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper, then process until the garlic and parsley are finely minced.
3) Add eggs, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil and
process for 30 seconds.
4) Gradually add rest of the oil through the feed tube and process until the mixture has thickened.
5) Transfer into a serving bowl, cover and chill for 1 hour.
6) Use as required.