Baba Ghannouj Eggplant Dip
|Eggplants||1 1⁄2 Pound (2 Pieces)|
|Sesame tahini||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||3 Large|
|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed|
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) Line a baking pan with foil and brush lightly with the oil.
3) On the prepared baking pan, place the eggplant and bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until very soft.
4) Allow to slightly cool, peel off the skin and cut the pulp into 2-inch pieces.
5) In a food processor with a metal blade, process the garlic cloves until finely minced.
6) Add the eggplant pieces and process until smooth.
7) Add tahini, salt and lemon juice and process until well blended.
8) In a small bowl, pour the dip, garnish with parsley,
surround with tomato wedges and serve immediately.