Sweet And Spicy Curry Dip
|Fruit chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nonfat yogurt cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||2 1⁄3 Teaspoon|
1) Melt the chutney in a small saucepan placed over medium-low heat.
2) Add the curry powder and stir well. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently, in order to being out the curry's flavor.
3) Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, place the yogurt cheese and add the chutney and pepper sauce. Stir well.
5) Put the concoction in a serving bowl and chill.
6) Serve chilled.