Apple Dip Trio
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese spread||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream monterey jack||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large bowl and blend together Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise and pimento in it.
2) Take another bowl and mix together Cheddar cheese spread and 3 tablespoons mayonnaise in it.
3) In yet another bowl, blend together sour cream, Monterey Jack cheese, salt and dill weed.
4) Take the apples and make diagonal cuts around the top of each. Each knife stroke should be at right angles to the preceding one, cut just to the center of each apple.
5) Lift off the top and make the apple hollow using a melon ball cutter.
6) Combine together lemon juice with 2 tablespoons water and dip each apple cup in the mixture.
7) Drain nicely. Tops may be dipped in lemon mixture and used as a decorative float in punch.
8) Fill each apple with one type of prepared dip.
9) Place the apples on a tray and garnish with mint.