Creamy Avocado Dip
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated onion||1 Small|
1. Scoop the avocados out of their skins and place in a food processor.
2. Cut avocados in half; remove pits.
3. Leaving the avocado in the skin, make crosswise , cuts through flesh being careful to cut up to, but not through, the skin.
4. Scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon and place in a food processor.
5. Alternately, place in a bowl.
6. Add the remaining ingredients to avocado flesh.
7. Blend in short bursts until smooth or mash with back of the spoon.
8. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.