Creamy Chili Dip
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages)|
|Vegetable juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Hot pepper sauce||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||1 (For Garnish)|
|Vegetables/Chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Using a medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
2. Slowly beat in V8 juice such that smooth and thoroughly blended.
3. Mix in chilies, olives, red pepper, onion and hot pepper sauce.
4. Cover and refrigerate until serving time, for at least 4 hours.
5. Garnish using fresh cilantro and serve with fresh vegetables or chips for dipping.