Creamy Chili Dip
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages)|
|Vegetable juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Hot pepper sauce||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||1 (For Garnish)|
|Vegetables/Chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Using a medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
2. Slowly beat in V8 juice such that smooth and thoroughly blended.
3. Mix in chilies, olives, red pepper, onion and hot pepper sauce.
4. Cover and refrigerate until serving time, for at least 4 hours.
5. Garnish using fresh cilantro and serve with fresh vegetables or chips for dipping.
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 365
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64%
Saturated Fat 22.2 g111.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.7 mg41.6%
Sodium 612.8 mg25.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.8%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 9 g18.5%
Vitamin A 101.8% Vitamin C 183%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet