|Boiled shrimp||2 Pound, coarsely ground|
|Soft cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Green onions||10 , minced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese by adding lemon juice.
2) Combine shrimp and green onions to cream cheese mixture.
3) Pour in mayo in right amount to prepare the right dipping consistency.
4) Sprinkle hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper on top to season.
5) Serve with potato chips or crackers.
Tastes good, when prepared 8 hours prior to serving time. Add more seasoning if desired.