1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cover a cookie tray with aluminum foil.
3. Pour some olive oil oven the aluminum foil on the cookie tray.
4. Add 1 peeled and diced eggplant, 1 peeled and cubed zucchini, ½ chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic and a dash of olive oil.
5. Place in oven for 45 minutes.
6. In a blender, add 1/3 cup chicken broth, 1 tomato, ½ teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon olive oil and the roasted vegetables and blend.
7. Add more chicken stock if the mixture is not dry enough.
8. Pour the dip into a bowl and serve with chips, nachos or pita bread.
Roberto shows a quick and delicious eggplant dip which has a lovely roasted flavor to it. Best served with nachos this dip is perfect when friends come over or as a snack for kids. Watch and make some tonight.