Hot Crab Dip
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Crab||5 Ounce, drained|
|Slivered toasted almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, except the nuts.
3) In a buttered 1-quart baking dish, turn the mixture and sprinkle over the toasted almonds
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes and set aside overnight.
5) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH about for 4-5 minutes.
5) Reheat and serve when desired.