Spinach Dip With Crudites
|Frozen spinach/1/2 pound fresh spinach||10 Ounce|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable soup mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package)|
1) Cook the spinach, drain well and finely chop the leaves..
2) Drain the water chestnuts and chop them.
3) Mix the yogurt, sour cream, salad dressing and vegetable soup mix together.
4) Stir in the chopped spinach and chestnuts into the yogurt mixture, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
5) Cut out a round loaf of bread, spoon over the dip and serve immediately with bread and fresh vegetables.
Calories 278 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.6 mg17.2%
Sodium 162.3 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 123.2% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet