Athenian Artichoke Dip
|Canned artichoke hearts in water||14 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Feta cheese||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Green / Red)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions with tops||3 , thinly sliced|
|Dried oregano leaves||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Assorted crackers/Tortilla / pita chips and vegetable sticks||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a soufflé dish or ramekin mould with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a small wire whisk or a spoon to lightly beat the mixture to blend all ingredients well.
5. Turn the mixture into the greased dish.
6. Sprinkle almonds if using.
7. Bake the dip in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
8. Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes.
9. Serve the dip warm with assorted crackers, tortilla or pita chips and vegetable sticks