Hot Pizza Dip
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Dried italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||3 Ounce (3/4 Cup, Fresh)|
|Pizza sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion slices||2 Tablespoon|
|French bread slices/Vegetable dippers||6 (For Serving)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning and beat with a spoon into a smooth consistency
3. In another small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
4. In an 8 inch baking dish, spread the cream cheese mixture in a single layer.
5. Top with half the Mozzarella and Parmesan mixture.
6. Spoon the pizza sauce over the cheese
7. Top again with remaining cheese, onions and peppers.
8. Bake the dip for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
9. Serve the dip hot with French bread or fresh vegetable dippers.