Truly Hot Cheddar Dip
|Shredded cheddar cheese||12 Ounce (3 Cups)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed red pepper||3 Teaspoon|
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Take a medium sized bowl and in it mix together onion, cheese, red pepper and mayonnaise.
3) Take a 1 1/2-quart round baking dish and put the mixture in it.
4) Bake for some 10 to 12 minutes or just until it starts to bubble.
5) Broil it for a couple of 2 minutes more or until it becomes light brown.
6) Serve with garlic sticks.