Hot and Creamy Vegetable Dip
|Vegetable soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope, Lipton)|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||2 1⁄2 Ounce (3/4 Cup)|
|Bacon slices||6 , crisp cooked and crumbled|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta, ½ cup Monterey cheese and the crumbled bacon.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, casserole or large ramekin cup.
4. Top with the remaining cheese.
5. Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes until hot, bubbly and cheesy. Cheese topping should be light brown.
6. Serve the dip hot.
7. You can serve the dip with assorted crackers and biscuits, toastadas, taco chips, vegetable sticks or dippers of your choice. It makes for a great party appetizer.
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g61.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.4 mg24.1%
Sodium 344.5 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.68%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 17 g33.2%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 0.34%
Calcium 34.5% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet