Hot and Creamy Vegetable Dip
|Vegetable soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope, Lipton)|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||2 1⁄2 Ounce (3/4 Cup)|
|Bacon slices||6 , crisp cooked and crumbled|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta, ½ cup Monterey cheese and the crumbled bacon.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, casserole or large ramekin cup.
4. Top with the remaining cheese.
5. Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes until hot, bubbly and cheesy. Cheese topping should be light brown.
6. Serve the dip hot.
7. You can serve the dip with assorted crackers and biscuits, toastadas, taco chips, vegetable sticks or dippers of your choice. It makes for a great party appetizer.