Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Valley Lahvosh™ Crackerbread
|Softened cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated romano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Frozen chopped spinach package||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cracker bread||1 (Use A 15 Inch, Original Valley Lahvosh Brand)|
|Shredded pepper jack cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), or grated|
|Finely chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
3 In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, Tabasco Sauce, salt and pepper, and ½ of Monterey Jack cheese. 4. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
5. Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly (about 25 minutes).
6. When the dip is ready, take out of oven and set on cooling rack.
7. Turn oven on broil.
8. Sprinkle shredded Pepper Jack cheese on top of Valley Lahvosh™ Crackerbread.
9. Place Crackerbread under broiler (about 2-3 inches from heating element) for 2-3 minutes or just until cheese melts.
10. Sprinkle finely chopped cilantro on top. Cut Valley Lahvosh™ into wedges with pizza cutter and serve on large platter with the hot Spinach Artichoke Dip.
This recipe is courtesy of the Valley Lahvosh Baking Co. To learn more about their great products visit www.valleylahvosh.com.