Avocado Chip Dip
|Ripe avocados||2 Medium, peeled and pitted|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked and crumbled|
1. Place peeled avocados in a bowl.
2. Use a form to mash them well.
3. Blend in the sour cream, lemon juice, and onion and stir to mix well.
4. Season with salt according to taste.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Reserve a few bacon bits and stir in the remaining crumbled bacon into the dip.
7. Spoon dip into serving bowls.
8. Garnish with reserved bacon bits.
9. Serve chilled with tortilla chips or crackers or use as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1068 Calories from Fat 841
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 99 g152.6%
Saturated Fat 25 g125.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.7 mg22.2%
Sodium 2193.8 mg91.4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 33.7 g134.8%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 28% Vitamin C 108.7%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet