Avocado Chip Dip
|Ripe avocados||2 Medium, peeled and pitted|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked and crumbled|
1. Place peeled avocados in a bowl.
2. Use a form to mash them well.
3. Blend in the sour cream, lemon juice, and onion and stir to mix well.
4. Season with salt according to taste.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Reserve a few bacon bits and stir in the remaining crumbled bacon into the dip.
7. Spoon dip into serving bowls.
8. Garnish with reserved bacon bits.
9. Serve chilled with tortilla chips or crackers or use as desired.