|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned red kidney beans||8 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Sharp process american cheese||2 Ounce, shredded|
|Corn chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat a skillet over a medium flame.
2. Add meat and half the onions and sauté until meat is brown and cooked.
3. Stir in catsup, chili powder, and salt.
4. Add beans and liquid.
5. Using the back of the spoon, mash beans in the mixture.
6. Empty into a serving bowl
7. Top with cheese and remaining onion.
8. Serve with corn chips or tostadas.