Dill Pollen Mayo with Creme Fraiche
|Eggs||2 Medium, room temperature|
|Dry mustard powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, chopped|
|Celery salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill pollen||1 Tablespoon (heaping tablespoon)|
|Dried parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracked black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Medium|
|Lemon||2 Medium, juiced (about 1/3 cup of lemon juice)|
|Canola oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Creme fraiche||7 Ounce|
|Baby bell peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched (use red and yellow pepper)|
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), blanched|
|Dill sprig||1 Medium|
1. In a food processor, put together eggs, mustard powder, sugar, salt, celery salt, garlic powder, garlic clove, dill pollen, dried parsley and black pepper.
2. Process the egg mixture for about a minute or until well blended.
3. Add in the lemon zest and juice, and process for 1 minute.
4. Process the egg mixture on slow speed and slowly stream in the canola oil, and process until all the oil is incorporated.
5. Process for 30 seconds more.
6. In a bowl, transfer the dill pollen mayo, add in the crème fraiche and stir well to mix.
7. Serve Dill Pollen Mayo with Crème Fraiche garnished with a dill sprig and serve with belched vegetables if desired.